Classes and activities
Upcoming Classes and Events
A Place called Ananda
A cooperative spiritual community dedicated to the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, founded by his direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda. In joy we live!
Watch Brahmchari Jemal’s latest discourse at Kolkata on the topic ‘How to Love and Be Loved’ and other old satsang / webinars / discourses on our YouTube Channel AnandaKolkata.
Watch other Satsang webinars conducted by Ananda India. Please visit Ananda India Online.
Listen to inspirational and uplifting music. Tune in to Radio Ananda.
Treasures Along the Path – Complimentary Talk Collection of Swami Kriyananda: Tools for World Challenges
Support Ananda Kolkata
If you want to support Ananda Kolkata, there are various seva options available. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org in this regard.
Click below for making an online donation.
Altar at Ananda Kolkata
Master’s Birthday Celebration on 5th Jan 2020 at Tulsi Bose Shrine
- Mahashivratri with Jaydev and Gurubhais from Ananda Assisi, 21st Feb’20
- Pure Bliss in Kirtan with Gurubhais from Ananda Assisi in TBS, 18th Feb’20
- Workshop on Healing power of Sound Mantra and Sacred Music by Dhuti Elizabeth Johnson, 13th – 17th Feb’20
- Kriya Initiation at Ananda Kolkata Dec 2019
Giulia from Ananda Assisi visited Tulsi Bose Shrine on 6th Feb 2020
- Stephanie and Martin from Germany visit Tulsi Bose Shrine on 26th Jan 2020
- Christina from Ananda Assisi visits Tulsi Bose Shrine 6th Jan 2020
- Satsang in Tulsi Bose Shrine on 26th Jan 2020
- Festival of Light Celibration 15th Dec 2019
- Nayaswami Devarshi & Brahmachari Jemal gave a discourse on ‘How to be a better person and a positive influence’ on 15th Dec 2019
- Level 1 Class taken by Brahmachari Jemal on 15th Dec 2019
- Level 1 Bengali Class on 15th Dec 2019
- Meditation Session on 15th Dec 2019
- Choir Performance on ‘Dare to be Different’ and Bengali song ‘Amar sadh na mitilo’ on 15th Dec 2019
- Satsang Discourse by Brahmachari Vineet on ‘Living in the presence of God’ on 15th Dec 2019
- Narayani & Shurjo visits Tulsi Bose Shrine in Feb 2018
- Satsang & Kirtan in Tulsi Bose Shrine