Dear friends, we are glad to announce that Acharya Ashis Ji from Gurgaon centre will be present at our Ballygunge centre (address below) the coming weekend, and the following programmes are scheduled with him:
Saturday 23 July 2016
(1) Level 4 class- 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
(2) Satsang for all- 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Sunday 24 July 2016
(1) Meditation – 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. (Level 4 devotees and new Kriyabans are recommended to attend)
(2) Level 1 class – 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon (Humble donation of Rs. 500/- will be appreciated)
(3) Satsang for all – 12 noon to 1:00 p.m.
Address of Ballygunge centre:
17, Ballygunge Park Road
(This road is the one opposite Gurusaday Road, near Ice Skating Rink. At the entrance of the road is a shop ‘Bhagya Lakshmi’)
Lesson 3 class of Healing Training – healing principles as laid down by our Guru Paramhansa Yogananda – conducted by Indrani and Debjit, will be held on Sunday 31 July 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Ballygunge centre. Please note, on this day there will not be the general Sunday satsang. Those who have completed Lesson 1 and 2 are only to attend. For any query please contact Indrani or Debjit at 7044270077 and 9831783800 respectively.
Webinars (Seminars conducted live over internet.):
Kindly click on this link to check the topics of the seminars, and to register for the ones you may be interested in.